Your Personal Nutritional Supplement Plan
We understand how confusing it is to sift through the myriad of supplements that line the shelves of your local pharmacy. It may also be difficult to understand how to take supplements, and how they might interact with your current health regime. Let us help you take the mystery out of self-treatment.
Our naturopathic doctors, Korey DiRoma, N.D. and Kirsten Carle, N.D. believe in the healing power of nature and can help you optimize your health or treat specific illnesses through natural remedies. The Naturopathic doctors can help guide you and prepare a personal plan that works for you.
Free 15 Minute Initial Phone Consultation
Call the Center for a free initial consultation to answer your questions about taking vitamins and supplement such as:
- What should I look for when buying supplements?
- Are supplements safe to take? Are there any side effects?
- How do I get started?
- Which supplements can I take to improve my overall health?
- How will I know my supplements are working?
- How are the Center’s recommended supplements different from those at a health food store or pharmacy?
- How would I benefit from buying these particular supplements?
Your Customized Personal Supplement Plan
The doctors at the Center can provide a detailed and comprehensive supplement plan customized to maximize your health and well being.
Our healthcare practitioners always take a complete medical history and explain to you the potential side effects and risks before trying a natural supplement therapy. The Center's doctors offer the full spectrum of diagnostic and laboratory testing to optimize their herbal and vitamin treatment plans and fully evaluate pharmaceuticals and other herbal or vitamin therapies you may be taking for possible interactions and side effects that may result. This is an essential component to safe and effective herbal therapy treatment and can only be supported through professional guidance.
Your customized plan may also include integrative medicine recommendations such as lifestyle changes, acupuncture, diet and nutritional counseling in order to achieve optimal health benefits and results.
For a more detailed and comprehensive plan, please call the Center at (518) 689-2244 or Email Us today. Full comprehensive consultations are available over the phone if you live outside the area. Please call for details.
Learn About Our Services
- Acupuncture for Cancer Patients
- Acupuncture and Infertility
- Cancer Care
- Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Chronic Disease
- Cleansing Programs
- Community Acupuncture
- Craniosacral Therapy
- Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture
- Guided Imagery
- Herbal Supplements and Vitamins
- Homeopathic Therapy
- Integrative Cancer Care
- Integrative Medicine
- Iscador (Mistletoe) Treatment
- IV Vitamin C Therapy
- IV Nutrient Therapies and Chelation Therapy
- Kripalu Yoga
- Life Renewal Program
- Lyme Disease
- Lymphatic Drainage Massage
- Medical Massage for Cancer Patients
- Mind-Body Medicine
- Myofascial Release Therapy
- NAET Allergy Elimination Treatment
- Naturopathic Medicine
- Needle-Free Acupuncture for Children
- Nutritional Counseling
- Pain Management
- Positional Release Therapy
- Primary Care
- Scenar Therapy
- Shiatsu Massage
- Stress Reduction
- Therapeutic Massage
- Tui Na (Chinese Massage)
- Women's Health